Programs (subject to change)
- 6/24 - Ocean Zen meeting + Zoom option: Recognition luncheon and change of officers
- 7/1 - No Meeting (recognizing the Independence Day holiday)
- 7/8 - Ocean Zen Meeting + Zoom option
- 7/15 - Annual Simpson Shrimp Feed: this is our annual club assembly, named in honor of late charter member John Simpson, at whose home the assembly/shrimp feed was held for almost 50 years; this year, it's at Patrick Harrington's home at 5:00; members only
New members (those who have joined Rotary since August 2019), please plan on volunteering at the shrimp feed if you can and arriving at 4:00; all members, please plan on attending what is always a memorable evening of fun and fellowship!
Submit your RSVP HERE to let us know you'll be there so we can be sure to have enough food.
NOT A SHRIMP FAN? If you can’t eat shrimp or simply don’t like it, don’t let that stop you from coming! You can include a request for chicken tenders on the RSVP form.
Zoom meeting format:
- 12:00 - 12:15: Small group chats with other Rotary members
- 12:15 - 1:00: Announcements, introductions, sergeant-at-arms report, program, questions and answers